West Point FMWR Annual Events
June - July
September 27 & 28
Earth Day Celebration
Month of the Military Child Luncheon
West Point Volunteer Recognition Ceremony
Kid’s Fishing Derby
Military Spouse Appreciation Day
West Point 5k/10k*
Library Summer Reading Program
Military Appreciation Day/Hog Wild Party
B.O.S.S. Cruise (single soldier event)
Day for Kids
B.O.S.S. Thanksgiving Dinner (single soldier event)
Holiday Tree Lighting Ceremony & Snack with Santa
• Appearance in pre-event publicity, programs and promotional materials
• Public address recognition
• Promotional space made available at the event for your marketing team
• Display of product, product sampling, banners, posters or table tents
• Logo placement on our home page, with a link to your web site
• Showing your support for our soldiers and their families
• West Point is home to over 3 million tourist visits annually.
• The United States Military Academy community offers a total buying power in excess of $200 million.
• The 4,000 members of the Corps of Cadets represent every state in the U.S. and several foreign countries. About 1,200 New Cadets enter the Academy each year.
• West Point has connections with over 150,000 Army retirees.
• Total post population is approximately 13,000. This includes cadets, DoD civilians, contracted employees, active duty soldiers and their dependants.
• Commercial Sponsorship Request Form