Why be a Family Child Care (FCC)
- Family Child Care (FCC) Training will be
offered for family members interested in
providing child care and who are living in government quarters at West
Point. The training will be for those who will provide general
child care for all ages of children and especially for those willing
to provide care for children who are:
- Infants (4 weeks to 12 months) requiring
full-day care during the hours of 6am-5:30pm
- Infants through 12 years of age who need care for "extended"
hours, i.e. other than 6am-5:30pm
- Children who are mildly ill children with special needs.
- Training classes will mainly be
scheduled during morning hours (and possibly one evening) over a
two-week period. Please contact the FCC Director's Office at 938-0086 to sign up and receive the initial orientation information.
Benefits for FCC Providers:
- Training and guidance on child care skills
- Be at home with own children
- Additional income from USDA Food Program
- Free advertising and referrals
Army Family Child Care Home Page