Rentals at Lake Frederick
A-Frames: $35 per night
"Family" (Maximum occupancy: 6)
A-frame cabins with 6 army bunk beds, a 10 cu. ft. refrigerator, kitchen table/chairs, outdoor grill and picnic table.
"Scout" (Maximum occupancy: 15)
A-frame cabins with 15 army bunk beds, limited 110-volt receptacles inside and 30 amp RV plug outside, outdoor grill and two picnic tables.
Minimum stay: 2 nights. Heaters are neither provided nor permitted.
Tent Sites/Scouts $25 per night (Maximum occupancy: 25 per site)
No amenities, water or electric
Meeting/Mess Hall $150 per day (Maximum occupancy: 200)
Enclosed metal building with concrete floor, tables & chairs, 110-volt, light
Community Pavilion $75 per day (Maximum occupancy: 30)
Open-air type, wooden pavilion with concrete floor, picnic tables, 110-volt power
(minus A-frames and tent sites)*
Official function $250 per day All others $500 per day
* Mess hall, bathhouse, recreation building, beach, boats, available picnic sites and volleyball/horseshoes areas. A-frames and tent sites are additional.
(April - October)
A-frames are available for renting for Girls Scouts and Boy Scouts group camping. For reservations call: (845) 938-2503 (8am - 6pm daily Mon-Sun)
Reservations are accepted by telephone or in person at the outdoor Recreation Office at Round Pond. Payment in full is required at the time of the reservation.
Lake Frederick is equipped with bath house facilities and running water from April 15th to October 15th only.
Full refunds, minus one day fee, are given if cancelled within one week in advance.
All patrons must be authorized IAW AR 215-1. Eligibility restrictions are waived for all Scouts/Scout groups. Eligible personnel must be present at all times with their guests and are responsible for their actions.
• 1. Check in for Family A-Frames at Round Pond between the hours of 1-6pm. After 6pm, check in directly at Lake Frederick Monday-Thursday & directly at Lake Frederick on weekends after 1pm. Checkout is at 11am.
• 2. A-Frame occupancy is limited to 6 per family unit and 15 in each Scout unit. Tent sites are limited to 25 campers/site. Maximum occupancy for the pavilion is 30 persons and mess hall 200 persons.
• 3. The sponsor (individual who made the reservation) must be on site with their guests at all times and is responsible for their actions.
• 4. Intoxicated campers will be asked to check out. MPs will be called for failure to comply.
• 5. Quiet time begins at 10pm. Violators will be asked to leave and their reservation terminated.
• 6. RVs, ATVs, motorboats, motorized scooters, firearms and bows & arrows are prohibited.
• 7. Pets are to be leashed at all times and are prohibited inside A-frames, beach and swim area. Owners are to ensure they clean up after their pets. Dogs that bark and disturb others will be asked to leave.
• 8. Campfires are permitted in fire rings only. BBQ grill fires will be of charcoal only. Fire rings, grills and picnic tables are not to be moved from their designated site.
• 9. Cutting of trees or changing the natural environment is prohibited.
• 10. Well water is available. You must bring your own containers.
• 11. Swimming is permitted in the designated area inside the area demarcated by floating buoy lines and is prohibited after dark. Swimming is "at your own risk" and must be with the buddy system for campers. Children under 13 years of age are not allowed on the beach or near the water without an adult present. Scout groups or organizational outings must have a certified lifeguard.
• 12. All boat users must wear a life preserver, provided by Lake Frederick, when aboard.
Maximum three (3) people in a boat. Swimming or diving off boats, alcoholic beverages and horseplay are prohibited.
• 13. All persons 16 years of age and older must have a New York State Fishing License and a West Point Fishing Permit.
• 14. Upon their departure, campers are responsible for policing the area in the immediate vicinity of the area they have rented.
• Directions to Lake Frederick
• Lake Frederick Waiver Form
• Lake Fredrick Fishing Information
Click here to download a map of the facility